Hey,

I cc'ed the list since I think many people can contribute to this topic.

That's great! Personally, I haven't really used the wiki page to organize a meeting, but some have. I basically talk to lots of people in person, and email them. I get a group of people to commit to a date and time first, like maybe 5 people. Then announce it, sometimes advertising using their names. I was running regular Arduino Hacklabs, and made a page for that if you are interested:

http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Main/NYCHacklab

I have heard there are some Pders at Art Institute, I don't know if you have any connection to them.

.hc