On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
this is how Pd-extended looks like on all platforms.
No, it's actually OSX-specific to the extent that all lines are blurred out to dim greys two pixels wide instead of being sharp dark lines one pixel wide. I thought that this problem had been fixed a while ago on OSX ? Does the OSX version look like the others now?

I mean specifically the horizontal and vertical lines. OSX's rendering of diagonal lines is of course better. For fonts it depends... my experience on OSX was that Courier was too blurry as well. Ideally, fonts would be just a little bit smoothed... only on their diagonal lines. However, we often don't have that level of control.