I think we need to have a range of projects, from simple to complicated, so that we get a range of students. I would really like to have a solid, clean, easy to use blosc lib, so I think it would be worth it. Plus the devil is in the details on this one. Its not too hard to put together a demo of this library, but I think to really get it right and done is non-trivial.

.hc