marc widmer wrote:
hi list & yves

i tested my old patches and everything looks ok, beside a warning in the shell, that base64 is missing, is this important?
so far everything worked.
you need tcllib then,
it is used in pdp_colorgrid to load
a base64 encoded background image.
of course, if you don't use pdp_colorgrid,
no need for it.

i changed c_track in the source, so that it checks not one point, but a matrix of points. at the moment all these points are with fixed offset between each other. from pd i just set the start coordinates. furthermore i do check not the color of one pixel, but of all surrounding points (9 in total) and calculate the average. i do this to avoid tracking flickering pixel noises which sometimes occur when i grap video from my surveillance color cams.

scary, the name at least.
at the moment this is rather a hack of your source then a proper enhancement, but maybe, if you think this could be usefull, a module lik c_track_matrix could be a goal. where one can send a list with coordinates to track and the area space
surrounding that point.
well, if you can send the modified version
and a proper help patch with it,
i could integrate it one day..

i haven't checked the development of pidip since a while, maybe now there is already a better way to do this.

there's not so much development going on in pidip,
and even less in pdp.
it's almost the same version than in 2004.
all the best
marc