They only give feedback in the #gsoc room the day of the rejection. Or at least that's how it worked last year. That's all I got.

Be sure to thank Georg too, he was a major force in putting this thing together, in case I forgot to mention that. And really, thanks everyone for contributing, it was nice to see so many people contribute.

.hc