On Mar 21, 2009, at 2:39 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

Hallo,
Martin Peach hat gesagt: // Martin Peach wrote:

It's a fun exercise for some kinds of mind to make all the non- vertical lines either horizontal or 45 degrees, as in the attached screen grab.

Ha, yeah, that's really cute!

Unfortunatly I clashes with another personal preference I have: avoiding
horizontal lines.

I think avoiding horizontal lines should be pretty high up there on the no-no list. Or making lines that go up for anything but feedback/ loops.

Any I can't think of any reason why you should ever cross over an inlet or outlet, i.e. Frank's #4.

I made another attempt on A04.line2.pd to highlight the messages themselves:

Ciao
--
Frank