Nicanor Garcia wrote:
2009/3/25 marius schebella <marius.schebe...@gmail.com <mailto:marius.schebe...@gmail.com>>

    you can connect to localhost on port 3333 for example. try [dumpOSC
    3333] inside pd and connect a [print] to it to see if you receive
    your values.
    marius.

I tried that with port 2222 but aparently it didn't work, but I'm not sure if I checked well. I'm going to check again today. But I would like to know if there is any other problem.

Well obviously you also need to know the IP address of the computer you are sending to. (On the receiving machine, try /sbin/ifconfig in a terminal, or look in System Preferences->Network.)

Martin