Thanks much! [pix_snap2tex] is exactly the starting point I needed.

D.

cyrille henry wrote:
look at gem exemple 07.feedback in 07.texture directory
and also at "self similar" performance by Ben bogart (2004) :
http://www.ekran.org/ben/wp/?page_id=101

++

Derek Holzer a écrit :
The other night I watched a very nice lecture from Paul Prudence (dataisnature.com). He uses VVVV to make audio-responsive video feedback, where a single shape (a square) is recursively displayed, causing very complex structures to arise. The relevant parts of the lecture are here:

http://www.vimeo.com/2930699
http://www.vimeo.com/3003040

although I would encourage people to go through the whole thing (11 parts on Vimeo) if they have time + interest.

I'd at a loss to think of how something similar, i.e. the recursive feedback, could be done in GEM or PDP. Any suggestions?

best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista ::: http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::