Simon Ball wrote:
Thanks for these, that's made it much clearer.

However, in my version of pd (0.40.3-extended - mac, OSX 10.4.11) the
[pix_blobtracker] doesn't seem to load. Is this a subpatch that makes use of
multiblob that I don't have, or is it an object that I am missing?

its an abstraction you should be able to find in the extra/Gem/ directory (which you might not be able to open from the finder because its within the Pd.app bundle :-()

try creating [Gem/pix_blobtracker] instead.

fgmasdr
IOhannes