Adityo Pratomo wrote:
Hmm, just like I think before..how about the PdA? What's the minum memory to run this? I've seen it implemented in iPod.

According to http://gige.xdv.org/pda/ you need to be able to run linux on the device. Something like the ARM processor is a much more powerful processor than the 8-bit microcontrollers used in the Stamp and Arduino. I'd guess you probably need at least 128MB of RAM or flash to run linux, which is a thousand times more than an Arduino's 128kB of flash. The Stamp only has 3kB for its program.

Martin