Hi Matthew,

thanks for testing. I started pd by doubleclicking the help-file on my Mac without experiencing any crashes.

Does the external crash as well, if you instantiate it manually, or is it just the help-file?

I compiled the DLL with DevCPP (according to http://www.youngmusic.org/wiki/index.php/PD-linking-tutorial ) and Darwine on my Mac... might be a little weird. Could anyone be so kind to try to compile a win binary on a more solid setup? I think IOhannes Makefile should work for that.

Thanks again,
Lsw~

Help file keeps crashing Pd on Win machine when I try to open it.  Anyone
else?