Am 20.Mai.09 um 20.Mai.09 MESZ 01:00 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

You can download the whole archive of this list as a single file, I think.

Yes, thats cool for the pd-list....

Doesnt work for goole/yahoo though...

Thanks

Luigi

One thing that I have always dreamed about is an interface to all of the Pd patches ever posted to the pd lists. It probably would be easy to do with Perl or Python.

.hc