Georg Bosch wrote:

Am 19.05.2009 um 15:22 schrieb Martin Schied:
My idea was, to use a kind of delayline which is big enough to contain the whole signal and then copy the entire content of this delayline "in one moment", so in effect no time has been wasted for delaying the signal. It could save 11ms in this example.

Hi,

Eric Lyon has a delay line with copy-to-buffer feature called el.vdp~, el.vdb~ is also worth a look. i never used them in Pd though and I don't know how instantaneous it copies.
thanks for that suggestion, those are nice externals...
I tried vdb~ and vdp~ but both of them weren't much easier to use for my intention than creating a new abstraction, see attachment. It's still buggy in some case. It needs tab_copy (from iem_tab in pd-extended)

cheers,
Martin