Hi everybody,
 I was just wandering if the pd-extended for Fedora 9/PlanetCCRMA would be
compatible with Fedora 10PlanetCCRMA?
I've just installed Pd-0.42.5-extended-planetccrma9-i386.tar.bz2 from the
nightly builds section on my Fedora 10 and pd starts, but I can't manage to
load external libraries (Gem, pmpd etc.). I also tried the official 0.41.4
release with the same (or even worse) result. Also in both cases there is no
help browser and the object boxes were displayed to small and the text was
sticking out. Is this somehiw related to tcl\tk version? (mine are
tk-8.5.3-5.fc10.i386 and tcl-8.5.3-1.fc10.i386).
 Another thing: while installing packeges listed at
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Fedora, I got a message that xmms-dev and
mysqlclient15-dev couldn't be found in Fedora nor CCRMA repos. Could that be a
source of some problems or would it only matter if I wanted to compile things
from source? Is there any way to obtain this packages for F10?

all the best!!

Adrian Gierakowski