Hi. I am looking for some resources for learning C\C++ programming in a
context of DSP (I'd like to be able to write pd externals some time in the
future).

I have recently finished reading "The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital
Signal Processing" and I managed to go through half of the Addison Wesley's
"C++ Primer 4th Edition" (and I'll probably keep reading it), but I feel that
it would be good to learn more in a context of what I am really interested in.

The exercises in the C++ Primer are very dry and the examples in The Scientist
and Engineer's Guide are all in BASIC (I could probably try to rewrite them in
C++ as an exercise). Could anybody show me the light and point me to some
books, or online resources (tutorials, bits of code easy to comprehend by a
beginner) that could help me achieving my goal?

ps
I was just wondering if I should start from learning C and then go to C++ or
just learn C++ and then learn bits of C along the way?

Thanks for reading this!! :)

Adrian Gierakowski