Yeah, I've seen this two on my jaunty netbook remix netbook. Strange, since the nighlty builds on many machines worked fine. I guess there is something different in the setup of those machines. I'll look when I get a chance.

.hc

el jay wrote:
yes i have tried this..  buit then when i try to build  with
fakeroot dpkg-deb --build build/ Pd-0.40.3-extended.deb

i get given the same error.. and if i touch around some more then i am told
that package name was expected but is missing or garabe found