Maybe you can find the patches here:

http://hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=hcs_inst:people

.hc

On Aug 12, 2009, at 6:34 PM, Damien Henry wrote:

Hello,

I've install blueSoleil.
Then GlovePie works, but wiiSense still crash.

Do anyone have the source code to debug it, or any clue ?

Cheers,
Damien.

Damien Henry a écrit :
Thanks Hans,

About WiiSense, here info I've got:
http://wiisense.googlecode.com/
It has been written by Prashant Vaibhav \, August 2007;
last version seems to be 17.

On the web site they mentions that we should install blueSoleil first, I'll try this evening.

Cheers,
Damien.

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

Ah, sorry, I didn't see the windows part. Someone in a workshop I taught got wiimotes working with Pd in Windows, I think it was wiisense.

.hc