Nice shapes, are those generated in Gem or are they images? If so, I think you have a ton of potential for turning them into instruments. The way they transform is really lively. I think the constant motion to the back works sometimes but it mostly a bit distracting. I want to watch the shapes transform with the music, but they usually seem to fly away too fast.

.hc