Wow, that's some really nice stuff! What's that window that has the FFT bins in it?

.hc

On Aug 31, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Rich E wrote:

Hi all,

In support of my soon-to-be-finished thesis and the dafx conference I will attend next week, I have put some demo videos online of the real-time synth I designed using software related to libsms, in Pd and python. You can find the videos here: http://mtg.upf.edu/people/eakin?p=Examples

I haven't had time yet to make sure all the links work, so would anyone tell me if anything is broken? Or, any other comments/ suggestions are welcome too.

Cheers,
Pd-announce mailing list
pd-annou...@iem.at