Are segmented patch cords also a possibility now?

Someone should try to write a segmented patch cord plugin, that would be a great test of the plugin idea for the new GUI. I'd be happy to help someone thru the code, and make any reasonable changes. I suspect it'll be hard to work around the fact that the .pd file format doesn't include a place to store the segmented patch cord data points, but I think it could easily be handled in a separate, parallel file. It could be like the .pd is the HTML and this other file is the CSS.

.hc

On Sep 1, 2009, at 12:45 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

Trippy.  Even the xlets disappear!
Are segmented patch cords also a possibility now?

-Jonathan

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at> wrote:

From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at>
Subject: Re: [PD] customizing the new Pd GUI, some examples
To: "András Murányi" <muran...@gmail.com>
Cc: pd-list@iem.at
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 5:06 AM

I just made a commit to make this possible. Check how "hide_cords.tcl" and "editmode_look.tcl" in pd-gui-rewrite. They are both in pd/startup/disabled, so you'll need to move them to pd/ startup to make them load. They are both triggered by edit mode.

<Picture 1.png><Picture 2.png><Picture 3.png>

.hc