hi,
thanks miller, are you talking about the pd audio settings? cause the
dialog won't open up either, everything is frozen.
with physically going in and out, you mean connecting a cable to the
mini jack of your macbook(pro)?? should I also say a small prayer? or
use my little max voodoo doll.
no, seriously, I could still not get it running, sorry.
do I need jack for this to work?
best, marius.