Hi Hans/DEv Tem

I have a couple of ideas for the Array/Table object, mainly visual:

Hide Array name - doesn't seem to be working.
Would it be possible to limit the array vertically? This would make manually entering values for a sequencer more usable. Allow a step value for each slider, so selecting increments is easier - I guess an Array in Pd is a array of multi-sliders in a sense
Expand appearance - the array indexes could be solid bars
Event listeners - so onMouseUp over an array could trigger something
Colour properties!

I know this is probably flawed for I know not the inner technical workings of Pd, or for its purposes, there are other more suitable methods for gui interaction, but is any of this possible?

cheers