ppc64 is a G5.

.hc

On Nov 14, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Rich E wrote:

My system doesn't want to compile for ppc64 (I have no idea what type of mac needs this):

macosx-version-min=10.5 -c porttime/ptmacosx_cf.c -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/ptmacosx_cf.o
In file included from /usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:50,
                 from /usr/include/mach/mach.h:67,
                 from porttime/ptmacosx_cf.c:8:
/usr/include/mach/task.h:35:29: error: mach/ppc64/task.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/mach/mach_interface.h:51,
                 from /usr/include/mach/mach.h:67,
                 from porttime/ptmacosx_cf.c:8:
/usr/include/mach/thread_act.h:35:35: error: mach/ppc64/ thread_act.h: No such file or directory lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/folders/mi/ miOJDQB4G4W+2Le0+GFkPk+++TI/-Tmp-//ccEWxRNK.out
make[2]: *** [ptmacosx_cf.lo] Error 1