Hi

Is there a way to make Pd behave similar to Isadora/SFX type products by having
it "step" through different patches sequentially?
Isadora uses "jumps" that are usually triggered by keyboard mappings, like
space bar etc..
SFX uses a "GO" button which pretty much does the same thing stepping through
CUEs when clicked.

I would like to see if we could have 4 different pd patches and step through
them with a keyboard or some external/HID input

Has anyone done this already?  I am assuming qlist, but I would love to see a
working example before I try to reinvent the wheel.

I have seen theatreMAX but that seemed more related to complex DMX lighting cues

Thanks in advance

pp