Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:42:00 +0000
From: arif...@gmail.com
To: pd-list@iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] A present

Andrew, the game is brilliant, and works flawlessly here. Your code is hella
messy though. :P
if the green circle is in the red circle, and you manage to keep your snake
perfectly within the green circle, I think you should still accumulate points
though, at the moment, you loose points

You should post it in the forum when ready. Infact, the forum would love to
have your GEM wisdom, if you don't already lurk around those areas.
Thanks for the christmas present, and here is my (reply) xmas present for
fellow students of the Sound Arts course at my university in Brighton:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6gizl5

Message: 7