On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 19:54 +0100, Georg Holzmann wrote:
> But I think more people did similar and more advanced things ...

Somebody with a deep understanding of the subject matter must be saying
that. How should he know otherwise? ;-)

Seriously, I think there is only little point in pointing to how others
did it better. I haven't looked at your externals, though, but I pretty
sure, that they are _very_ advanced (from my perspective. me, who
doesn't have a clue about adaptive filtering at all, yet). It seems to
be quite an interesting subject, when looking at your webpage.

Thanks for sharing the link and the externals.

Roman