On Jan 10, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Roman Haefeli wrote:

On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 19:46 +0100, Matteo Sisti Sette wrote:
Roman Haefeli escribió:
Pd-vanilla on windows used to work from
any install location;

Yes it does. Indeed it doesn't even have an installer, it's just a zip you unpack wherever you want. I've always moved the folder around at my will and often had multiple different version on the same machine. Never
had any issues with it with Vanilla.

The possibility to have different versions installed, running
independedtly without interfering with each other should always be taken
into account.

I also would prefer, if _all_ Pd versions wouldn't rely on hard-coded
pathes.

Roman

I don't think anyone would argue with that, its just a matter of someone making it work :)