Hey all,

Since I've seen a lot of people put a lot of effort into making pretty elaborate GUIs with the Graph-on-Parent, things like netpd and MetaStudio, I want to try to nail down the last GOP bugs in both Pd- extended 0.42.5 and pd-gui-rewrite 0.43.

So I am asking for lots of testing and reporting of problems, and I'm going through all of the bug reports and emails that I have on the topic now.