Nightly builds are available on some platforms too:

http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewrite

.hc

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:04 AM, Pierre Massat wrote:

Ok, i'll check whether the bug is still there and I'll report to the list.

2010/2/9 James Dunn <ja...@4thharmonic.com>
It's the latest version of pd (still in development) which includes a rewrite of the GUI (graphical user interface) and can be downloaded from here:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43/

James

Quoth Pierre Massat, on 09/02/10 07:59:

Sorry, what is Pd-gui-rewrite/0.43??