On Feb 20, 2010, at 7:50 AM, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:

Hi,

Here:http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

I found this:

svn checkout --ignore-externals https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk pd-extended
cd pd-extended
rm -rf pd
svn checkout --ignore-externals
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.42/pd
svn checkout https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/branches/0.92/Gem

which have to be done on "svn sourced between releases".

I rsynced the stuff to my harddisc as described above the cited
paragraph.

I updated GettingPdSource based on your feedback. I'm not quite clear which paragraph you are referencing. rsyncing looks like this, and it'll download everything you need to build:

rsync -av --delete rsync://128.238.56.50/distros/pd-extended/ pd- extended/

Do I have to do what is sayed of the "svn stuff between the releases"
or not?

No, its either rsync or svn. Once you've run rsync, you can use either rsync or svn to update that tree.

And what is the directory from where I have to submit the commands?

It will create a folder called 'pd-extended', so run those commands wherever you want that folder to be.