Derek Holzer wrote:
Hi Carlo,

experiment with this patch, I use it in my workshops. You can click the red "tap_tempo_here" bang button four times and get a tempo...a bit like the original four-stick-clicks-and-go beginning of almost every punk song ever played. The Ramones, for example.... "one-two-three-four....sheila is, a punk rocker, sheeeila is..."

sorry mate it was sheena ... which also i find an adolescent caricature
of what punk is::: just check this if it's binary beats, not binary bits,
the bits will never escape from being binary ... ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbUEWBmcB4

sorry, old debates

sevy