I can't think of a way, but I haven't thought much about HID stuff recently.

.hc

On May 13, 2010, at 1:51 PM, Andrew Faraday wrote:

Hey all

I've been working with some cheap and nasty joypads on PD for a while now. They have an issue that one parameter is controlled by both the Y axis of the left stick and the X axis of the right stick, while the left stick has two parameters of their own the right only has one which isn't interfered with by the Y axis.

I've just recently realized (using the 'print' message to HID) that there are two HID elements controlling the same parameter. Does anyone know how I could disable the hid element coming in and regain full use of my right joystick?

Cheers

Andrew

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now._______________________________________________

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits. - Martin Luther King, Jr.