Hi

Did you type "pd" in the terminal or "pdextended"?
Sorry to ask you such a dumb thing, but it happened to me a few times as i was using both vanilla and extended...

Jose Luis Santorcuato a écrit :
HI Folks, i installed pd 0.42.5 in ubuntu 10.04 for my students, the .deb works and pd installer say: install done...Well... when i try run pd not work, no icon, i tried with terminal LD_PRELOAD= .... etc and dont work....
I installed all the updates, libv4, etc...

I work with 9.04 and the old release of pd... works fine

A little review

José