On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

btw, [#many] is going to change soon in an incompatible way : arguments $4 and $5 are going to disappear and be replaced by something else more convenient and automatic. I suppose that this will be the last incompatible change for [#many].

done. I added [gf/object_bbox] in order to find the element size. If you intend to use [#many] with elements that are abstractions, please reply, as this new system doesn't allow it yet and I need to figure out how it should be done.