I suggest getting an Android device, we have the loading of externals working so its only a matter of time before we have Pd-extended in the Android Marketplace.

That said, you can build Pd for iPhoneOS, run it from the cmd line, then load externals. Then you can use the [apple/multitouch] to get data from the touch.

.hc