On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

have you tried gem-0.92 ? i think there was some conflict with flext and Gem both overriding "new", at least Gem behaves now better.

Is there any way to make that linkage more local on Linux ?

Is the only possibility, to declare the "::new" operators as static inline or so, in the *.h files ? (I think I did that for a while in GF, but I removed those completely several years ago because I wasn't really using them anymore)