On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, John Harrison wrote:

I'd like to take a patch from a pd window and mix it live with a Gem or pdp window. pdp_capture would have been the ticket, but I can't get it to compile and looking at the archives of this list, it doesn't seem like others have had luck with it either. Any other ideas for me?

try [#in x11] in GridFlow. together with [gf/canvas_xid], you can use it to make screenshots of a patch. There's a subpatch for this inside of the [doc_h] abstraction (but note that it may eventually be moved out of it, as a separate abstraction... next year, maybe)