On Mon, 6 Sep 2010, Jack wrote:
Le lundi 06 septembre 2010 à 12:05 +0200, Jack a écrit :
[#see] doesn't work everytime when you put it in a subpatch (or abstraction) with GOP and, then, click on it. I expected the same behaviour when you put it in a subpatch or in the main patch. GF 9.10, pd 0.42.5, Ubuntu 10.04
I forgot : it happens when you open your main patch. You have to open
the subpatch (or abstraction) where you have put [#see] inside and,
then, close it to have a normal behavior (with mouse).

But did you try with GF 9.11 ? There are new fixes about both [#see] and [display] (they share some code together), and it needs some testing before the release).