Jones, there are plenty of examples, if you go to help find helpful browser,
there are libraries that help you work in bars, or other music stuff, even
with a more nice interface, I recommend the library moonlib, Help / browser
/ reference/moonlib and Help/browser/ reference/Unauthorized library in the
same route... give them a spin and maybe your experience a pleasant one ...
anyway we are near I'm from Chile and what we need here ...

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato