Are you sure you really get 24 bit duplex? I don't think USB 1.1 has enough
bandwidth. I was burned during a show at STEIM by accidentally switching the
advanced switch on and the USB bus threw a kernel panic as soon as I hit a song
with an [adc~]. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Sent from my phone.
Dan Wilcox
robotcowboy.com
danomatika.com