Hello

i have a clever question:
do you think it would be possible to strat a new thread, when you start
a new topic?
this is how i do it: if i want to comment on something somebody has said
on the list i use  the "reply" (and relatives: usually "reply list")
button in my mail-client. if i have a new question, i click on "new" and
add "pd-list@iem.at" as the address (when i'm lazy, i navigate to a
pd-list mail, and right-click on the mail-address and select "compose
mail to".
sorry, but I believe that my mail was only for the pd-list, and not with you in cc.
It's certainy an error of me

how to create in a textfile blank line between 2 lines with [msgfile] or
[textfile]

by adding an empty line with [add( (no arguments)
My problem was that when I read a .srt with [msgfill], all blank line was cuted, and after when I rewrite the text, I did not manage to insert blank lines But I have choosen an other way to realize a random mix of video and subtitle in VLC, with [system] and applescript.
I document the atch and I share.

best regards