ola,

yeh it's quite clear...

the yuv images that comes from your cam
must be converted to rgba with pix_rgba
before being passed to opencv
that only works with rgb and grey internally..

[pix_video]

[pix_rgba]

[pix_opencv_...]

suerte,
sevy

Adityo Pratomo wrote:
hey everyone,

I was playing with the pix_opencv_hu_compare because I figure that it's the best way to track and detect a picture in a card. But then I got the error message:

[pix_opencv_threshold]: pix_opencv_threshold : yuv format not supported
error: [pix_opencv_hu_compare] : no method to combine (YUV) and (RGBA)

do you know why is it?

Thanks a lot :)