hey there,
i'm teaching in an intensive course about Arduino in an italian design
school.

some of the students are using Pduino for their final projects.
the point is i have a student who bought the new Arduino UNO board, we tried
to use it with Firmata 2.2 and Pduino, but it doesn't work.
when loading the arduino-test it loads only a part of the patch in the
console view. it recognizes the board as an Arduino UNO, but then it says
"can't create"

i tried to search for the problem with google, but we haven't found anything
useful.
maybe someone encountered a similar problem? :)

alessandro contini + www.cntlsn.com