Hi
Thanks for the help with the filter envelope I was trying to make, I have
decided to use the method Pierre suggested as it allows me to alter the
envelope by dragging my mouse, and it makes more sense than the v-line method
at this moment in time, although I will also give that a try.
I am also going to look into wavetable oscillators as a way of making
band-limited waveforms (using fourier synthesis, then writing this into a table)
I'll include my file to show have I have modified Pierre's additions
I will return with a completed patch!
thanks
Samuel