On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

After making my own nqpoly5, nqpoly6, nqpoly7, runmany, voicepoly, etc. I've tried to bundle all these techniques into a common library. Since this library is all about managing many instances of a Pd patch, I'm calling it 'many'.

Not to be confused with [#many]. Fortunately I renamed it from its original name [many] a year ago (just before its first release).

[#many] and Hans's [many] both manage many instances, but that's all they have in common. [#many] is for gui objects.