From now on I refuse to allow my code to be used in anything that sucks.

D.

On 12/3/10 5:51 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, ydego...@gmail.com wrote:

pidip and unauthorized are now published with a non-standard license
that says : * any project that promotes : racism, nationalism,
xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, religious hatred or missionarism .. (
expandable list)

«Nationalism» is a broad word : if one makes an artwork related to
cultural self-determination, isn't it not what you had in mind at all,
and yet, don't people use the same word to mean it ? Can you make the
text more precise to reflect that fact ?

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 34: