On Dec 3, 2010, at 5:21 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:54 -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
Hans,

Your lastest nightly snapshot is also missing flatspace (but at least it does build libdir,flib, and toxy). I've had to build libdir, flib, and toxy manually, so I guess there is a workaround for that (in other words the current svn build script simply ignores building those for whatever
reason). But the absence of flatspace even in your nightly builds is
baffling. Is this thing then deprecated in latest svn?

OK, found the source. externals/Makefile apparently omits these from
being built, including loaders-libdir which has been apparently
separated from the regular loaders thus making it impossible to load any
of the libs. I suspect this is a omission by mistake.

However, flatspace, flib, and toxy are also omitted while some of its
externals (here I speculate) have been assimilated into other packages.
entry.pd_linux (from flatspace) is however missing. So are quite a few
others.

Ok, the libdir loader should now be included in the builds:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=14565

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne