On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:38:27 +0100, ydego...@free.fr <ydego...@gmail.com> wrote:

yeh classical ...

after having been called 'fascist' here on this list
or someone making useless shit, etc ....
i'm the one offending the others...

when did this happen exactly? do you have a link?
the only reference I find is at http://tinyurl.com/372ktwu, and in my interpretation, it was a remark coded in the programming language called "humour" (notice the emoticon). if you want to read it literally and look for conflict, that's your choice.

about the "useless shit", I didn't find any reference for that exact string. the string "useless" has too many results for me to use my time sorting through these. but strangely, if you read the comments from people in the last days (after you removed your code from svn), I don't recall anyone calling it useless. In fact they called your stuff "quite useful" and "great code" (I'm quoting from memory), including people that you have no problems attacking and insulting gratuitously. I guess that's why they still have the pacience to endure your immature rants (disguised as punk libertarian political remarks), because if your objects weren't of value to anyone you would be ignored.

if you have so much energy wanting to come out, I would suggest some sport, or a boxing bag. you should feel better after an intense training. it's healthier for you, and for us as well. or keep posting comments, but please with whole sentences, and with logical (and valid) arguments. everyone would be interested in that, and something might come out from that.

João Pais