On Dec 17, 2010, at 9:35 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I believe he means I split out each objectclass into its own file, like Java does. That allows us to use namespaces prefixes like zexy/symbol2list.

There are other ways to introduce namespace prefixes. It can be done rather easily, in much less work than it takes to handle all the explosions of libraries, the hexloader, the symlinks and all the other consequences of dropping the bomb.

Patches welcome!