On Dec 18, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

I really should finish the tkwidgets library... that said, trunk is
not necessarily representative of what the release looks like.  If
anyone wants to take on the maintenance of flatspace, then it could be
in the next release.  I prefer to focus my efforts on a better widget
library.

.hc

Speaking of which, where does the release tree live in terms of SVN
checkout? Also, any idea why iemlib/popup.pd is not working? Is this a
defunct object? It is looking for a pop object and that is nowhere to be
found as a source/binary/abstraction.

Ico

I just updated this, hopefully its clear:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource